Monday, August 8, 2011

Farming, Farming, Farming, Crafting, Crafting, Crafting

     Hello everyone! I have decided what I will be blogging about on this blog. I will be blogging about what I have been doing in the game. As you can tell by the title of this post, you can see basically what I have been doing for the past week, farming and crafting.  I have been farming several bosses around the spiral for pets, statues, and just stuff to sell. These bosses include..

                                                           

    Unicorn Way-Rattlebones

                                                     

The Crystal Grove- Chronius














Haunted Cave- Lord Nightshade

















     The things that I have plans on crafting are...
























     And I think that's about it for this blog post. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!

Face Book
Twitter






2 comments: